Italian Plain Leaved Parsley Seeds 1875 Heirloom Vegetable. The leaves of this parsley are flat, deeply cut and a vibrant glossy dark green. The rich flavour contained within the leaves makes them as excellent choice for seasoning. This variety is widely used in European cuisine.
How to Grow
530 seed/gram. Germination is hastened by first soaking seed in water overnight. After soaking, sow seed 6 mm (1/4″) deep in rows 40 cm (16″) apart. Be patient. Parsley takes up to three weeks to sprout. Keep the seedbed evenly moist but avoid crusting over the soil as this will greatly reduce the number of seedlings that emerge. Mulching the seed bed aids germination. Thin seedlings to 10 cm (4″) apart after germination. Keep parsley well weeded. One packet sows approximately 6 m (20’) of row.
- We offer free pickup at our facility 23901 Hwy 12, Sunderland ON L0C1H0 or flat rate shipping of $17.99 on all live plant online orders
- It is $17.99 because it’s 2 day once we ship it and because we want the LIVE PLANTS to get there as fast as possible and more care has to be taken
- At this time we can only offer shipping to Ontario residents
- We take great pride in what we grow, we guarantee that all plants are in good condition at the time of shipping and at the time of delivery
- Plants that are being shipped are done so through Xpresspost TM 2 business days (guaranteed) *Although we try to get your order shipped as quick as possible there may be delays in the process due to external factors such as weather, because of this we ask you allow 1-2 week shipping times
- For your plant’s sake we do not ship after 12:00 pm Wednesdays or over weekends to insure delivery before weekends